Sunday, June 7, 2009

Baaaby, Trash TV, Fishing, NBA, Butte Puking, Car Prank

Hey blogosphere.

I am a new uncle. I guess not a new uncle, but +1 neice. Her name is Elsie, and she was born on Friday morning. I don't have any pictures. sorry. But she is a cute baby.

As much as I am a sucker for the reality T.V. mess that America has forced upon us, I can't stomach any of that new one "I'm a celebrity get me out of here." I caught about 20 minutes of it the other day and it was just awful. They need to just call it the "Spencer is the King of the Jungle" show. It is so horrible. But I admit I did laugh a little bit when Stephen Baldwin was baptizing spencer in the river while everyone was looking on. It was possibly the weirdest thing I have seen on Prime Time television.



I went fishing with some of the family out to Whittier. I caught 2 halibut and we also trapped about 170 shrimp in our pots. It was alot of fun and we had great weather Friday and Saturday.

I have never been a huge sports fan, but hatred unites all. I will be devastated if the Lakers stomp Orlando to the ground like they did the other night. I really am not an LA fan. Sit down Jack Nicholsen. Quit threatening the other team with mob violence.

I have got some new rhymes in the incubator. Doin' their thing. Exciting projects ahead. Just wait and see.

Last week I attempted to climb the butte and upchucked about 3/4 the way up. Somebody is out of shape. And bad....! I mean, it is time to rethink your lifestyle if you can't hike the Butte without your body hitting the eject button. It was a bad day.

By the way, this is a prank worth doing to someone you know. The best part is ths slomo of the guys face.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

The Butte! That is one of the most embarassing things I've ever heard Calvin. Get that fat butt moving!

Unknown said...

I'd have to agree with Melissa about the Butte...you should either do it more often, or just know when to take a rest!? :) That be nast! But I definitely agree with you about I'm a Celebrity...it is very dumb. And I'm definitely jealous of all the halibut and shrimp you guys must be eating up there...yum!!